Monday, January 13, 2014

The Beauty of HTML

            My lessons in ICT about HTML or hypertext mark-up language become more interesting especially in making our own website in the web. Not like in the previous grading, HTML upgrade my composing skills because of the challenging work that ma’am had given to us. It also develops my skills in giving ideas to the different issue in these days. Thru HTML, I can post my thoughts and comments easily on the web.
            I believe that the HTML plays a vital role in the development of students like me. My knowledge on this has given me an update to the technology of the new generations. It enhanced my interest in availing the benefits of computer. With this learning, I can now be more efficient to pursue my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment