Saturday, August 24, 2013

Amazing Information and Communication Technology Subject




          During the first grading period, I learned the principles and techniques of blogging. It was an awesome experience that really elevated my enthusiasm in technology. My knowledge about blogging was provided me a brand new avenue to explore and expand my horizon as a student. The internet is a medium to express my thoughts and feelings. It is also a means of knowing the opinions of others. My Information and Communication Technology subject helps me a lot to become a netizen and acquire a sense of blogging in the entire world. But I also realized that blogging can also pose a threat if abused. Unscrupulous bloggers may create undue influence and destroy the dignity of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment