Thursday, February 20, 2014

Change: It’s Starts with Me


tharderdesign: Be the Change you want to See.         In the future I will be a professional person. That is my ambition in life. But as for now, I am still a student pursuing my goals in life. I am doing everything to achieve this ambition. I would be the one that would create change. Any change for the better in my life must start from me. That’s my conviction, the embodiment of all my principles. I am determined to move the immovable, to alter the invincible and to conquer the formidable. Against all odds, I equip myself with the power of confidence, persistency of struggles and nobility of change for the better. As such, after all the strivings, I could proclaim proudly to the whole world that I have emerged to be a transformed man. A new and better person would appear from the shadows of change. That would be me, a product of change that must start from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment