Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Dream, My Future

My future
Every one of us has a goal in life. No matter how hard for us, we must do everything just to pursue it. But we can’t achieve it without the help of others. So I’m very thankful to the people who are helping me in life.
At this juncture in my life, I’m full of varied possibilities. I’m young, vibrant and full of dreams. My options are open, and all of them are aimed towards fulfillment. I don’t wish to indulge, yet into details and specifics. Would I be business magnate or a political stalwart? Would I be famous as an intellectual luminary or a religious icon?
Whatever would my future be, there is a sense of certainty in me now. My dreams are not hazy; they are vivid in my mind. I would strive in every way possible to attain them. And yet the core of my dreams is not the flaunting of material sophistication or wielding of fame and power. It would be the perfection of me so that I would be the master of my own self in my own world. That would be the height of peace and contentment, the peak of my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment